For details WPMF 2019 visit: https://www.cepm.com/wpmf/
In 1992, CEPM took the innovative and the challenging step of organizing India’s First International conference on Project Management on the theme “New Dimensions in Project Management”. This historic project management conference was organized in association with United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and was supported by the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. This laid the foundation for introducing scientific project management discipline in India.
In view of CEPM’s outstanding success in promoting project management, UNDP again associated with CEPM for their next two International conferences in 1993 and 1994. Since then CEPM has been organizing a widely acclaimed International project management global symposium every single year.
Since then CEPM has been organising a widely attended, top-rated Global Symposium of Project Management every year. This year it is holding it’s 27th Global Symposium on 9th -10th December 2019 at Hotel LeMeridien in New Delhi.
The 27th Global Symposium 2019 is dedicated to the inaugural World Project Management Forum (WPMF) Meet on the theme “Project Creation – aligning present to future possibilities.
The Symposium has the following 6 major streams
- Stream 1 Front end the master key in transforming vision to reality
- Stream 2 New challenges, new projects, new solutions
- Stream 3 Critical aspects of project creation
- Stream 4 Project management – a strategic business imperative
- Stream 5 Integrating present turmoil to sustainable future
- Stream 6 Project formulation in the era of technological advancements