Project management is a key discipline to enhance one’s career growth across all sectors.
CEPM has been providing top-rated project management related training for close to two decades. We have conducted over 600 workshops / seminars in India and outside India and has trained about 35,000 persons on project management. We provide :
- Face-to-face classroom training; Online Hybrid training with faculty interaction & web based online training through our training site www.pmguruonline.com.
We have also provided training in association with leading companies / associations / academia such as Microsoft India, Central Board of Irrigation and Power, SCOPE, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), PHD Chamber of Commerce, AIMA, Petrotech, Petrofed, FICCI, IGNOU, IMI, IMT etc.
CEPM has distinction of being the first and oldest Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) of PMI® from late 1990s to December 2020 when it left PMI’s REP program due to other commitments. As the oldest PMI REP in India it has trained a large number of persons in India in both off line and online modes for the PMP exam.
This covers both in-company training workshops where we conduct training for the employees of a company as well as public training workshops where any person can register.
Since 2003 we also offer internet based online training through our training site www.pmguruonline.com. This site is used worldwide. Training is available 24 x 7…….from any where…….any time…… at users pace pace and convenience
- Totality of Project Management (TPM) curriculum which is across 8 project life cycle phases covering the project from conceptualization phase to project close. TPM is the only course globally that is in alignment with the curriculum recommended by NITI Aayog. The TPM curriculum leads to the ISO 17024:2012 accredited Certificate In Project Management (CIPM) credential that is administered by the sction 8, not for profit, International Institute of Projects and Program Management (i2P2M).
- Advanced Risk Management courses which prepares persons for the Certificate in project Risk management (CrtPRM) credential
- Training for the Introductory Certificate In Project Management (IntroCIPM)
- Project Management Essentials course which prepares for the (CrtPME) credential
- Earned Value Management System course which prepares for the (CrtEVM) credential
- Agile Project Management course which prepares persons for the Certificate in Agile project Management (CrtAgPM) credential
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Overview of Project Management course
Training – Certification – Consultation
CEPM goes much beyond just providing training. Aim is to first enhance the PM skills in the organization through Training followed by Certification and then provide Consultancy to first discuss problem areas in own workplace and discuss how to make improvements in the workplace based on new learnings followed by implementation of some prioritized recommendations.
Some companies where we have conducted in-company classroom training are:
Adani group, Ashok Leyland, Areva, Afcons, BG India, BGR Energy, BPTP, EIL, DRDO, Danieli Corus, EdCIL, Fernas Construction, Citec India, Coal India, GAIL, Infineon Singapore, Indian Ports Association, IRCON, Indian Oil, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), JCB, JSPL, HPCL, HFCL, L&T, L&T Infotech, Maruti Suzuki, NTPC, NTRO, Neepco, New Holland, ONGC, Odisha Hydro Power, Power Grid, Punj Lloyd, Reliance Energy, Reliance Infrastructure, RVNL, Siemens, Tecnimont ICB, Tehri Hydro, Thermax, Navitasys Power, Nuclear Power Corp., National Payments Corp. (NPCI), National Productivity Council, Nayara Energy, SAIL, SJVNL, Univ of Chicago, India, Wipro etc.