CIPM credential Preparation
The top-rated ISO 17024:2024 accredited Certificate In Project Management (CIPM) credential that is administered by the not-for-profit International Institute of Projects and Program Management (i2P2M) is aligned to the widely used Totality of Project Management (TPM) body of knowledge from over 550 companies across 23 countries.
The International Institute of Projects and Program Management (i2P2M) is recognised by NITI Aayog, India’s Think tank as one of the 4 global project management certification bodies.
Totality of Project Management (TPM) body of knowledge is most contemporary with cutting edge tools and techniques used globally and Soft skills essential for effective project delivery with focus on Indian work environment. TPM is only curriculum worldwide that is broken into 8 project life cycle phases in alignment with NITI Aayog’s recommendation in their Task Force Report on Project and Program Management.
Duration of the training course ranges from 3-5 days and concludes at 2.30 pm on last day.
i2P2M later administers the 2.5 hour objective, multiple choice CIPM exam on last day. Exam can be in paper or online mode.
CEPM is not involved in the CIPM examination process. It only provides training to prepare persons for the CIPM credential The CIPM exam is conducted by the non-profit International Institute of Projects and Program Management (i2P2M) which offers nine PM certifications as well as the well known International Executive Diploma in Project Management (I/EDPM).
Feedback of our training course
- Superb. Very well designed e-learning course. Able to build knowledge easily. Meets all my expectations.” – Cynthia Bajack, MBA PMP, Pittsburgh, USA
- The end 2 end (E2E) process of CIPM program is user friendly without any hassles, Content and e-learning tutorials best in class, Online experience best in class and the certificate covers a wide range of topics and they are sure to be useful in many instances. One point that was particularly good for me was “Project Tracking”, since this was an aspect that needed improved in my current assignment. I would highly recommend people who would like to make a good career in project management, CIPM is a must! – Rohan Panade, Genpact, Houston
- I have completed my online CIPM training course and have wonderful experience….I believe this is one course which should be done by all the working professionals. – Sachin Khattar, Genpact
- The CIPM training was superb and helped to enhance my understanding about projects to a great extent. – Nilabh Kumar Sinha, Indian Oil Corporation
- Superb course. – SK Dwivedi, Bharat Petroleum
- Topics highly informative and it has universality that covers the majority of our project works. – J Bala Krishna, GAIL (India) Ltd.
- CIPM is a superb programme to educate people about project management. – Dr. Virendra S Shekhawat, ONGC
- Great curriculum. Very good learning portal for Project Management. – S Tiwari, L&T
- The training programme was excellent and the presentation and explanation skill of the faculty was superb. – Anup Kumar Sinha, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
- It is very good course on project management. Very effective for our career enrichment. – Harish Rana, NHPC
The CIPM examination is administered by the International Institute of Projects and Program Management (i2P2M). It is a objective, multiple choice paper divided into 4 sections with negative marking. Each section has to be cleared independently by scoring minimum 50% marks and score a higher 60% marks across the paper.
The examination has negative marking for wrong answers. 25% of the marks allotted for the question is deducted if answer is wrong.
Key contents of Totality of Project Management (TPM) body of knowledge: