Certificate In Project Management (CIPM) Credential Preparation
The top-rated ISO 17024:2012 accredited Certificate In Project Management (CIPM) credential that is administered by the not-for-profit International Institute of Projects and Program Management (i2P2M) is aligned to the widely used Totality of Project Management (TPM) body of knowledge.
NITI Aayog, has recognised the not-profit International Institute of Projects and Program Management (i2P2M) which offers nine PM certifications as well as the well known International Executive Diploma in Project Management (I/EDPM) in association with The George Washington University, Washington DC, USA as one of the 4 global project management certification bodies.
CEPM has provided training on Totality of Project Management (TPM) curriculum to persons from over 600 companies across 20+ countries to prepare them for the CIPM credential thru in-company training programs, public workshops, Hybrid online training sessions with live Faculty interaction as well as internet based online learning through CEPMs training website www.pmguruonline.com.
Download Totality of Project Management (TPM) Brochure which leads to the CIPM credential
Totality of Project Management (TPM) body of knowledge is most contemporary with cutting edge tools and techniques used globally and Soft skills essential for effective project delivery with focus on Indian work environment. TPM is broken into 8 project life cycle phases and covers project from it’s concept to closeout in alignment with NITI Aayog’s Task Force Report recommendation.
CIPM examination is offered and administered by the not-for-profit, International Institute of Project & Program Management (i2P2M).
- Superb course. – SK Dwivedi, Bharat Petroleum
- I would highly recommend people who would like to make a good career in project management, CIPM is a must! – Rohan Panade, Genpact, Houston.
- I believe this is one course which should be done by all the working professionals. – Sachin Khattar, Genpact
- The CIPM training was superb and helped to enhance my understanding about projects to a great extent. – Nilabh Kumar Sinha, Indian Oil Corporation
- Topics highly informative and it has universality that covers the majority of our project works. – J Bala Krishna, GAIL (India) Ltd.
- CIPM is a superb programme to educate people about project management. – Dr. Virendra S Shekhawat, ONGC
- Great curriculum. – S Tiwari, L&T
- The training programme was excellent and the presentation and explanation skill of the faculty was superb. – Anup Kumar Sinha, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
- It is very good course on project management. Very effective for our career enrichment. – Harish Rana, NHPC
The CIPM examination is a objective, multiple choice paper divided into 4 sections with negative marking. Each section has to be cleared independently by scoring minimum 50% marks and score a higher 60% marks across the 4 sections of the paper.